Monday, April 11, 2011

My Experience

My only troubles were finding the pictures. I couldn't go out, so I just took from the Internet. I enjoyed everything on this task. Even though I did it indoors, I still enjoyed it because I'm proud of my neighborhood. I still think that my neighborhood is a nice place, even though it s=is known to others as an industrial area. I think I could do it better if I was told in advance. The data online might also not be that accurate, so I must search at the right sources. One of the other difficulties were finding the right landmark. There are quite a lot of landmarks to choose from, so it was a little troublesome to choose. I chose Singapore Discovery Centre as I am familiar with it as my mom works there. I chose Snow City because it was fun and interesting as there is no snow at all in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment